Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Check out what others have said to say about SERVPRO of North Arlington's Mold Damage Restoration services below:
I called SERVPRO to have my vents cleaned and I had no idea of mold spores that were covered by the dust on my vents. Once they came out they found signs of moisture around the vents. They tested the area and found actual mold growing around my vents! I was shocked! SERVPRO of North Arlington saved my family from breathing in mold! I will definitely be calling you guys again in the future! And recommending you to all of my friends! Thank you SERVPRO! — Wallace H. in Arlington, VA
When it was discovered that an old spiteful tenant purposely left the washer water valve on in the laundry room. It was a disaster! I had no idea who to call or what to do! It had gotten so bad that mold started to develop on the wall around the valves! Not to mention the other areas that were affected by the running water! I thought to myself, "What a mess!" When my insurance recommended SERVPRO I have to admit I was very skeptical. But they arrived in less then an hour to address the situation. Because of SERVPRO I was able to move a new tenant in less then two weeks! Thanks to their speedy service! I will definitely be using SERVPRO again! — Janet W. in Arlington, VA
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (703) 243-6666
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Arlington?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (703) 243-6666
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Arlington is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Arlington community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: